Thursday, November 3, 2011

Purple Vintage

Hello all,

I just thought I'd post a picture of my latest manicure! They remind me of purple vintage wallpaper, so that's what I'm naming this manicure [=

This manicure was done with Zoya - Nimue and then topped with Essie - Matte About You topcoat. The vine design was done with the BM20 plate using Sally Hansen - Instra-Dri Whirlwind White.


**REMINDER to all of the winners of the October drawing. I have emailed you and need your information by Sunday to mail out the prizes. If I have not received an email from you by then, a new drawing will take place until I get 4 winners. Thanks!**

Anyway, have a wonderful evening everyone! Thanks for all of your continuous support, and as always, please spread the word about my blog!

Hope you all enjoy!

love, love, love <3
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment